July 14 - 19, 2014
1 stand* (Width 2.0m×Depth 2.0m×Height 2.1m)
JPY 180,000 if booked until 31 March, 2014
JPY 200,000 if booked after 1 April, 2014
2 stands (Width 4.0m×Depth 2.0m×Height 2.1m)
JPY 280,000 if booked until 31 March, 2014
JPY 320,000 if booked after 1 April, 2014
* Includes: Basic Stand construction Back panels, two chairs, White draped table (H700mm x D600mm x W1800mm), Electrical outlet (1.5 kW), Booth sign (H180mm x W900mm) Company name will be printed in the Final Program (no logo).
The location of each exhibitor's booth will be decided upon by the organizer based on a combination of factors such as the order in which applications are received and upon consideration of the exhibition content and so on.
Should you wish to withdraw your order after booking, please contact the Secretariat for the Sponsorship of ISA2014 immediately. Cancellation in following periods will be a subject to charge.
|Application||Charge of exhibit fee|
|30 April 2014||0%|
|1 May 2014 – 31 May 2014||50%|
|After 1 June 2014||100%|
Invited speakers – JPY 325,000 per speaker Recognition with company logo and URL on the ISA World Congress of Sociology 2014 website and sign with company logo at room entrance
Congress bag - provided by sponsor
One congress bag including Congress material will be distributed to all delegates. The bag should be provided by the sponsor (approx. 4000 pieces). The sponsor's logo and branding will be printed on the bag including the congress logo. The sponsor can include a free insert in the bag.
Pen and writing pad - provided by sponsor
The sponsor's logo and branding can be included (approx. 4.000 pieces) and will be inserted in the congress bag.
Advertisement in Final Program*
- Inner full page JPY 100,000
- Inside front or inside back cover JPY 155,000
- Outside back cover JPY 215,000
Insert in Congress bag*
- One page insert JPY 55,000
*NOTE: ISA collective members in good standing benefit from a 50% discount on these items
Deadline and Important notice
30 April 2014
Book Exhibition and Material for Advertisement
30 June 2014
Inserts in Congress bag
Please fill in the Application Form, and submit it to the Secretariat for the Sponsorship of WCS2014 via FAX/e-mail. Sponsor Fee will be invoiced after your order is confirmed at the Secretariat. Once you receive the invoice, please transfer the due amount to the designated bank account by written term. Your booth order would be deemed as completed only after the transfer have confirmed. (Please be noted that the bank handling charge be borne by the exhibitor.)
Secretariat for the Sponsorship of WCS2014
c/o ICS Convention Design, lnc.
Chiyoda Bldg., 1-5-18 Sarugakucho,
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8449, Japan
Pacifico Yokohama 1-1-1 Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama 220-0012, Japan
Transportation Guide: TEL +81-45-221-2166; Information: TEL +81-45-221-2155 http://www.pacifico.co.jp/english/index.html
Guidelines for Press/Media attendance
Only accredited journalists will be allowed to attend the ISA World Congress of Sociology. A valid Identification Card must be presented for registration. The Media IDs will be provided to registered journalists. This must be worn at all times while in the premises of the conference venue. The journalists must abide by the rules approved by the Local Organizing Committee.
Room: TBA (will be announced on site.)
Opening Hour: TBA (Available from 13 to 19 July, 2014)
Access to Sessions
The Media IDs provide access to all sessions as well as opening ceremony. A designated seating area will be allocated for media.
Please confirm and agree to the following:
- A) Wear your Media IDs at all times within the venue.
- B) Follow organizer staff instructions with regards to the seating area, etc.
- C) Mobile phones, etc. must be set to silent/vibrator mode or switched off during the session.
- D) Refrain from taking photos, video recording and audio recording, except when permission has been given.
- E) Always obtain permission from the organizers in advance interviewing individual speakers, etc.
- F) Broadcasting/publishing schedules should be informed in advance. Please send the newspaper and magazine articles after the publication to the local organizing committee.
- G) Please contact the local organizing committee for other questions.
If you have read the above notes and also agree with the Media Guidelines, please fill the Media Application From [ .doc file] and send to the conference Secretariat email@example.com