Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I be included in the Congress program?
In order to be included in the program, the authors of accepted papers, chairs, discussants, etc. need to pay the registration fee by the early registration deadline April 1, 2014. If not registered, their names will not appear in the Program Book nor in the Abstracts Book.
- Will my abstract be included on the Abstracts Book?
In order to be included in the Abstracts Book, the authors of abstracts sent on-line and accepted for oral presentation or as distributed papers need to pay the registration fee by the early registration deadline April 1, 2014. The Abstracts Book will be available only in 'Adobe pdf' format.
- In a co-authored paper, will all the authors appear on the program?
In case of a co-authored paper, at least one author needs to pay the registration fee by the early registration deadline April 1, 2014 in order for a paper to be included in the program.
Other co-authors must pay the registration fee if wish to attend the conference.
- What language will be used at Congress?
The working language of the Congress is English. All printed materials will be in English. The sessions will be in English except some of the Research Committees, Working Groups and Thematic Groups sessions that will be in Spanish or French. Please check the program.
Simultaneous translation in English, French and Spanish will be provided only for the Opening and Closing Presidential Sessions.
- Does the ISA publish papers presented at the Congress?
ISA does not collect and does not publish papers presented at its conferences.
Each Research Committee, Working and Thematic Group establishes its own rules on full papers submissions. Please contact your Session Organizer for further instructions.
- Whom should I contact to ask for a letter of confirmation that my paper has been accepted?
For a letter stating that your paper has been accepted for presentation, please contact directly the Organizer of the Session.
If you have questions please use the relevant e-mail address of contacts below:
- For ISA membership: email@example.com
- For conference registration:firstname.lastname@example.org
- For letters of invitation: contact your Session Organizer
- For visa queries: Any inquiries concerning visa support should be addressed to Visa Support Office which will be opened in February 2014. Contact e-mail address to be announced. See also: Visa Requirements
- For hotel accommodation and tours: JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc., email@example.com or
- For book exhibition: firstname.lastname@example.org