- List of countries having visa exemption arrangements
- Participants from several countries need to obtain an entry visa to Japan. Please visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan for information on visa application procedures:
The Japanese Local Organizing Committee will provide assistance in the preparation of documents for visa application ONLY for the participants who have paid registration fees.
Please note that visa cannot be issued earlier than April 13, 2014, three months before the Congress.
Any inquiries concerning visa support should be addressed to Visa Support Office which will be opened on April 1, 2014. Contact e-mail address to be provided on April 1, 2014.
Steps to be followed after April 1, 2014:
- Fill an online visa application form (the link will be provided on April 1, 2014).
- you can proceed with the Visa application only if you have already paid Congress registration fee.
- book a flight and reserve a hotel in advance since this information is requested for the documents.
- Based on the information given on the form, the Japanese Local Organising Committee will prepare the documents for your visa application and send them to you by express courier.
- When you receive the package, please take it to the Japanese Embassy or Consulate.