- List of countries having visa exemption arrangements
- Participants from several countries need to obtain an entry visa to Japan. Please visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan for information on visa application procedures:
The Japanese Local Organizing Committee will provide assistance in the preparation of documents for visa application ONLY for the participants who have paid registration fees.
Please note that visa cannot be issued earlier than April 13, 2014, three months before the Congress.
Any inquiries concerning visa support should be addressed to Visa Support Office e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa applications deadline: May 31, 2014 (JST)
Steps to be followed:
- Fill the online visa application form
- you can proceed with the Visa application only if you have already paid Congress registration fee.
- List of registered participants will be updated every Tuesday on our system, so you may not be able to log in our system in case you have finished your registration and payment recently
- book a flight and reserve a hotel in advance since this information is requested for the documents.
- The Japanese Local Organising Committee will issue the visa documents only for the stay of within 11 days including Congress period.
- Based on the information given on the form, the Japanese Local Organising Committee will prepare the documents for your visa application and send them to you by express courier. Please note that it will take around 10 day for completion of your visa documents after your visa application.
- When you receive the package, please take it to the Japanese Embassy or Consulate.
If you have any problems, please contact the Visa Support Office immediately.
Visa Support Office of WCS2014
c/o ICS Convention Design, Inc.