Established in 1971
RC04 is an active group with annual or bi-annual meetings
on sociology of education topics. Regular meetings are held
at the World Congress of Sociology (every four years) and
at the RC's Midterm Conferences (in-between world congresses);
in addition, meetings on special topics are held.
A. Gary DWORKIN, University of Houston, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Europe: Kari KANTASALMI, Finland
• Russia: Svetlana SHARONOVA, People's Friendship University, Russia
• Asia: Jason CHANG, National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan
• Africa: Shaheeda ESSACK, South Africa
• Latin America: Maria Ligia BARBOSA, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
• North America: Walter ALLEN, University of California Los Angeles, USA
• Oceania: Carol REID, University of Western Sydney, Australia
Marios VRYONIDES, European University Cyprus, Cyprus, email@example.com
Ari ANTIKAINEN, University of Eastern Finland, Finland
An informative newsletter is mailed to members twice a year.
It contains conference abstracts, research summaries and
exchange, opinion papers, members news, conference news,
Dues: regular USD 30 - discount USD 10, for a 4-year period.
registration form is available on https://secured.com/~f3641/formisa.htm