ISA World Congress of Sociology

Visa information

1. Visa-exempt foreign nationals
Visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to, or transit through a Canadian airport, need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

Find out if you need an eTA and apply online:

Visa-exempt travellers do not need an eTA when entering Canada by land (e.g. car or bus) or sea (e.g. cruise ship). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents cannot apply for an eTA.

2. Visa application
Find out if you need a visa and apply online:

3. Letters of invitation for visa application
Congress participants will be able to obtain a Letter of Invitation for visa purposes once they have completed the Congress delegate registration process. Visa queries:

4. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’ Special Event Code for this event is: 17ISAU

We use own or third-party cookies to improve your user experience. If you allow the installation of cookies or continue to use this site, you agree to the use of cookies..

Read more