International Sociology and International Sociology Reviews
International Sociology is a highly ranked (Q1) peer reviewed journal established in 1986 by the International Sociological Association (ISA) and published by SAGE. The journal is included in 50 international indexing databases.
Its aim is to reflect the theoretical and empirical diversity of international sociology. Particularly welcome are papers which explore contemporary social challenges and transformations affecting global society or which highlight how an international perspective can provide fresh insights contributing to the development of international sociological theory and knowledge. As the journal caters for the diverse sociological community, it welcomes theoretical contributions as well as empirical papers using qualitative and quantitative approaches.
Launched in 2006, International Sociology Reviews welcomes reviews of different types of materials of interest to an international community of sociologists.
Contributions may be submitted in English, French, Spanish or other languages for which it is possible to identify suitable reviewers. However, the articles will be published only in English.
Months of distribution: January - March - May - July - September - November
IdIHCS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata/CONICET
& IDAES/Universidad Nacional de San Martín
Juan Ignacio PIOVANI
Universidad Nacional de La Plata
& IdIHCS, UNLP/CONICET
- Academic Search - Ebsco
- Applied Social Sciences Index & Abstracts (ASSIA)
- Business Source
- Documentation in Public Administration
- Educational Research Abstracts
- Bulletin Signalétique
- Current Contents/ Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Human Resources Abstracts
- International Political Science Abstracts
- IBZ: International Bibliography of Periodical Literature
- CSA Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences
- Sage Family Studies Abstracts
- OCLC Public Affairs Information Service
- Social Science Citation Index
- FRANCIS database
- Sociological Abstracts
- Sociology of Education Abstracts
- International Bibliography of Book Reviews of Scholarly Literature on the Humanities and Social Sciences
- MasterFILE full NET
- Research Alert
- Social SciSearch
- Science Direct Navigator
Members of the ISA will receive the journal at a discount. Contact the International Sociological Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-members are welcomed to place orders with SAGE Publications Ltd.
45% discount to the ISA members. To claim the discount, ISA members in the US, Canada, South America, India and Australasia, have to send this coupon to:
SAGE Publications Ltd
1 Oliver's Yard
55 City Road
London EC1Y 1SP, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7 324 8500
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7 324 8600
ISA members in other countries should order the books on www.uk.sagepub.com/home.nav and enter the code UK09OB001 at the checkout.